Wondering how to make your eyebrows look thicker? Makeup for eyebrows can give them added definition.
New – Permanent brow tattoo tints:
If you’re looking for eyebrow makeup that stands the test of time, permanent brow tattoo peel-off tints can give you a statement brow that last up to 3 days – no touch ups needed! Originating from Korea, this is the latest trend for darker, natural-looking brows.
To achieve this thick eyebrow look:
• Clean your brows to prepare them.
• Carefully apply the peel-off tint in your desired eyebrow shape. Remove any mistakes with a cotton bud and leave to set from 20 minutes – or for extra-long wear, leave for up to 2 hours.
• Peel off with your fingers, and voilà!
Filling in sparse brows with eyebrow makeup can create the appearance of thicker, denser hairs. An eyebrow filler, such as a pencil or a pomade crayon, is a great way to fake a perfectly thick eyebrow shape. For natural-looking results, we recommend using a colour slightly darker than your natural hair.
• Use a spoolie brush to comb hairs upwards.
• Using a thin pencil nib, gently draw short, light lines up and along the length of your brow to mimic hairs.
• Apply a brow mascara with added fibres to give extra bulk to sparse hairs, helping you stay on top of your thick eyebrow game.
For extra finesse, accentuate your arches with an eyebrow highlighter.
To use, trace the highlighter beneath the brow, paying attention to the brow bone under the arch. This will emphasise your shape for a killer look.
Eyebrow Colouring Palettes:
Want to fill, sculpt and highlight with eyebrow makeup? Brow palettes have got you covered. The wax can be used to shape the brow, while powder can fill out sparse areas and define your arches.
• Use a small angled brush to apply the wax in short upward strokes.
• Apply the lighter powder shade with an angled brush to follow your eyebrow shape. Unless you’re going for a Hepburn-style angled brow, try not to overdo the powder at the ends to keep the look natural.
• Trace the darker shade along the bottom of the brow for added definition.
• Finish with the highlighter to complete the look.
You’ll have thicker-looking eyebrows in no time!
Maybelline will never share your information with 3rd parties or post to facebook without permission.